Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lining Up Book Reviews For CRUSHED

When I sent out emails about Vampires Rule and asked for reviews, I only got twelve people wanting to do it.  This time, however, I have 37 and I don't think the replies are done coming in yet.  It must be because Vampires Rule has vampires in the title and people are sick of hearing about vampires.  Crushed is a very different sort of book.  It will be interesting to see how all of these book reviews effect sales.  I will keep you up to date on the situation as it unfolds.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting!! I read your post on Book bloggs and just wanted to welcome you! I'm a newbie myself and really liked your blog so I followed! If you have a chance come and visit me at
closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com
Hope to see you soon! I have a huge giveaway starting tomorrow as part of a bloghop. Stop by mine and the rest of the girls and win some stuff!