Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Books

I just wanted to take a moment to let people know what books I have available at this time.  They would make a great Christmas gift for anyone who likes to read. 

Vampires Rule:  A seventeen-year-old vampire turns mortal but still has to fight werewolves.  You can read a sample chapter here on the blog.  Just press the button for the Vampires Rule page above.  This book can be found at Smashwords, Amazon, B&N, etc.  It is available as an ebook and in print. 

Werewolves Rule:  This is the book after Vampires Rule.  You can also find it at the same places.  I don't have a sample chapter here, but you can read a sample before purchasing at Smashwords or Amazon.

Crushed:  This is the first of the Witch-Game books.  Kristen and her sisters are playing a dangerous game at school using their powers.  They Crush the boys and make them do whatever comes to mind.  Unfortunately this year Kristen has picked on the wrong boy.  You can read a sample of this book on the Crushed Sample Chapter page above.  It can also be found at Smashwords, Amazon, B&N, etc. 

Coming Soon:  1.  Witch Hunt (the second book in the Witch-Game series).  You do not have to read Crushed to enjoy this one.  It has different characters and a different game. 
                        2. Pandora's Box: This is a romantic suspense book.  I used to write for Harlequin. In this book a woman named Madison wants to clear her father's name after he tries to kill the president. She and the president's son, a Navy SEAL, work together to uncover a dark secret, and they try not to fall for each other, but it's hard when they have to work so closely together.
                         3.  Mystery of Moore House:  This book might be published under a different name.  It was originally called Borrowed Identity and published by Harlequin.  I am in the process of getting my rights back so I can put it out as an ebook.
                         4.  Married to a Stranger:  Also published by Harlequin, this book was called Would-Be Wife, a title I always hated. 
                         5.  Shifters Rule:  The third book in the Rule series.  Hopefully I can get it out there by next summer.  It was supposed to be released soon, but my computer crashed and I've been having a lot of problems getting to it.
                        
Books in the Future:  Here are some that I would like to write in the next year or two.
                        1.  Raven's Claw:  The third book in the Witch-Game series.
                        2.  Bait:  The first in my hunter series.

Anyway, some of these books are written and some are in the dreaming stage still.  I hope you will pick up a copy of at least one of them and give it a try.  My greatest wish is simply to have people read and enjoy my books.  Thank you.  Happy Reading!

No comments: