Friday, January 4, 2013

YA Indie Carnival: New Year's Resolutions

This week at the Carnival we are going to talk about New Year's Resolutions.  Do you have any?  Well, I don't even bother to make them anymore because they don't make it to February.  But since I need to do it for the Carnival, I am going to make a list of my new 'writing' resolutions.  I'll let you know at the end of 2013 if any of them stuck.

A Parade Of Wishes...

1.  I am going to put my butt in the chair more often, writing at least six days a week, a few hours each day.

2.  I am going to write at least four books this year:  Bait, Hunter, Tempting Fate, and Dragon's Breath.

3.  I will read more books this year.

4.  I am going to use my Kindle more.

5.  I will spend a bit more time marketing my books than I did last year.

I think five are enough, don't you?  Check out the other Carnies and see what their new resolutions are.

1.Laura A. H. Elliott2.Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3.T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series4.Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
5.Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog6.K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed
7.Gwenn Wright, author of Filter8.Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
9.Ella James10.Maureen Murrish
11.YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings12.A Little Bit of R&R
13.Melissa Pearl14.Terah Edun - YA Fantasy

No comments: