Thursday, April 11, 2013

REVIEW YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS

I am only now learning how important reviews are on places like Amazon, Smashwords, and Goodreads.  They not only help others to decide if they want to invest their time and money in the book, they are of major importance if you want to list your books on certain sites.  Because Vampires Rule is FREE at Amazon and other sites, I wanted to list it as free in certain places and found out there are restrictions.  You have to have (?) amount of reviews and (?) number in ratings to be listed.

Fortunately, Vampires Rule has a rating of 4.2 and over 25 reviews (just barely). 

Reviews also help an author to know what is working in their books and what is not working so they can create better stories in the future. 

So PLEASE review my books on Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads (choose one or all), especially if you enjoyed it.  I am giving away Vampires Rule and the upcoming Bait even though I put a year into both.  If you enjoy reading them, you can show me some kindness by reviewing them.  You don't have to be a great writer to do this.  I know some people don't want to review because they have no idea what to say.  Believe me, anything is better than nothing.  You can just put that you enjoyed it and can't wait to read the next in the series or make a short list of what worked for you and what didn't. 

THANK YOU!!!

No comments: