Saturday, April 13, 2013

WIN a $25 Amazon Gift Card! It's EASY!

I have thrown together contests in the past and not many have participated, but this is so simple even I could do it. 

What do you have to do to win?

Send out an email?  That's it.  I will even write the email.  It will contain information so that your friends/contacts can also enter to win if they would like.  Just email me at kblake234@hotmail.com with the subject headline Email Blast, and I will send you the email.

Then you will send it to at least 20 people including me so I can see you've done it and if you send it to more than fifty people, you will be entered twice.  Send it to at least a hundred and be entered three times.

What could you win?

A $25 Amazon gift card (I'm not kidding) and an autographed copy of my latest book.

When will the drawing be held?

The drawing will be on September 15th and a post will be made on this blog with the identity of the winner.  If it is you, you will have to provide a physical address.

So why are you waiting?

Come on! Send that email now!

No comments: