Monday, July 22, 2013

Superman Plus Batman Equals Big Bucks for Hollywood

Did you hear?  They are going to make another Superman movie and add Batman to the mix.  No doubt the brilliant minds behind his saw how much The Avengers made. Putting together superheroes can be entertaining and rewarding in so many ways.  Hearing about this reminded me of a spirited debate going on at Yahoo Answers years ago.  Who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman?

There were people on both sides, all of them certain they were right.  When I posed the question to my seven-year-old nephew, he shrugged and said, "Superman has powers and Batman is just a guy in  cape."  Out of the mouths of babes.

It was awesome how quickly he answered the question.  I'd given it a lot of thought (I'm embarrassed to say), and here is my conclusion:

Putting my years of experience watching shows and movies on both characters I think this is what would happen.

Superman would beat the snot out of Batman.  Then he would fly around the world and make time go back a few minutes like he did in that one movie to save Lois Lane, and he could beat up Batman again.  Hahaha

No comments: