Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gifts for Writers

I've had a hard time finding special and unique things for writers, but I have managed to find a few. 

Café Press has several items for writers with funny sayings on them like pajamas, mouse pads, mugs, magnets, etc.  Here are a mug and mouse pad they had that just happen to have the title of my first book on them.

I also found a woman on Etsy who makes charm bracelets with book covers on them so I ordered one.  She showed me a sample of one she made for Rachel Caine, but I can't put it on here because I do not have permission from either party. Trust me, it looks awesome!

Other than that, the pickings are slim.  You can buy the usual things for writers like journals, pens, etc., but these are the coolest, most unique gifts I could find.  Do you know of anything else?  Let us know.

No comments: