Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fun Friday: Epic Fail

Haha.  You get to hear about our (or our character's) most embarrassing moments.  Want to read more?
Find other embarrassing moments at YA Storytellers.

What is mine?

Let me think....

Okay.  Got one.  One of my most embarrassing moments is when I was at the store with a friend and her kids.  Her oldest daughter was standing behind me while I looked through movies.  There was something I wanted her to see, so I reached behind me to grab her shoulder.  It didn't feel right.  I turned around and... I was touching some dude's butt.  I almost died.  It was so hilarious though, because he acted as if he didn't notice, and he walked away.  LOL

Want an embarrassing moment from the life of one of my characters?

This is hard.  I can think of a lot of things, but nothing really embarrassing.  If I had to pick something, I would have to say in Bait when Bay-Lee is getting her flirt-on with Nick, and Gavin walks in, catching her sitting on the other guy's lap.

What are your embarrassing stories?  Or your favorite embarrassing moment from a book?

No comments: