Thursday, March 20, 2014

OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE

Because two other people are using K.C. Blake, I contacted Harlequin and asked if I could start using my original name without the fear of being sued.  I signed a contract years ago saying the name Kasi Blake was only to be used in connection with that publishing company.  Turns out they don't care.  So, I am making it official.

The name on my books, blog, Twitter, etc. from now on is.......(drum roll please)......


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

I'm not going to change everything all at once.  It's going to take a while, and I don't want to lose any readers along the way.  So far, I have changed three books on Amazon.

Don't worry.  Nothing else is changing.  Just the name.

1 comment:

randi lee said...

I love the new name. It's so unique and even inviting!