Monday, January 19, 2015

Big Problem

WRONG BOOK AT KOBO


In an experiment gone awry I tried to do a pre-order launch for WIZARDS RULE at Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, etc.  Well, in order to do it, they want you to upload your manuscript early.  Problem was, my manuscript wasn't even finished yet.  So I put up SHIFTERS RULE in its place as a temporary place holder, you know?  I didn't see any harm in it as long as I got the right one on their before it was time for the books to go out.  Well--guess what?

The wrong book is still on Kobo.  People are upset, and I don't blame them.  Someone finally told me about the problem so I contacted Smashwords.  Hopefully they will get the right one sent to Kobo ASAP.

If you bought the book from Kobo and got the wrong one, please write to them and ask them for the most recent edition.  They should have it soon.  Thank you for your understanding and your patience.  I will never try to do a pre-order again.

No comments: