Friday, July 24, 2015

Thunderclap Campaign

If you are unfamiliar with Thunderclap, it is pretty simple. An author can work up a tweet with some hashtags (which can also be used as a post on FB), and they will ask for 100 people to support them by donating a tweet or post.

All you have to do is click the link below and then choose to donate a tweet or a post. The buttons actually say Support by Twitter or Support by Facebook. Choose one. That's all you have to do. Then, on the day my book is released Thunderclap will send out tweets and posts from my supporters pages to let people know that the book is out. This is my first time doing this, and I admit I am a bit intimidated by it all. If I don't get enough supporters, it will be a downer.

Please support my thunderclap.  Thank you!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/29095-get-crushed-by-kasi-blake

No comments: